Duct Cleaning From Franzen
Franzen Heating and Cooling specializes in duct cleaning. We use the best system available for residential and commercial duct cleaning. Our machine is a Commercial grade Abatement Technologies H2500IV This machine is a 3000 cfm HEPA vacuum system.
We have invested in the newest duct cleaning equipment system to make sure we have the best equipment available to do the best job for you.
Our Duct Cleaning Procedures
- 1st We bring the Abatement Technologies H2500 IV into the basement and we cut a 12 round hole in the supply duct and return duct.
- 2nd We inflate a canvas bag over the evaporator coil to protect it from dirt and debris.
- 3rd We turn on the Hepa Vacuum.
- 4th We remove the registers in the house and we use Hoover back pack HEPA vacuums to clean the inside of the registers as far as we can reach down.
- 5th We cover each register opening with a plastic wrap to seal it closed for good suction.
- 6th We use a whipping brush system and gas powered air compressor that is mounted in the truck to disturb the inside of the ductwork.
- 7th The dust and debris is all collected into the Abatement Technologies H2500IV.
- 8th We patch each of the 2-12 holes we cut and we remove the plastic wrap and pack up equipment.
- 9th The ductwork is now clean as new.
This system gets every inch of the ductwork and is the best system on the market.
Watch our you tube video of the Abatement Technologies system in use.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
Indoor air pollution is now listed by the Environmental Protection Agency as the fourth greatest environmental threat to Americans. When your heating and cooling system is running, airborne contaminants are being drawn into your duct system. Over a period of time, these harmful contaminants will eventually build up inside your air ducts.
Indoor contaminants may include: dust mites, tobacco smoke, household mold, chemicals, airborne allergens, bacteria, animal dander and carbon monoxide. These contaminants are then circulated throughout your home or office and effect the health and comfort of you, your family, or your employees.
Having your air ducts cleaned by Franzen Heating and Cooling, can help eliminate these problems.
Air Duct Cleaning and Indoor Air Quality
When you have cleaner air ducts, the quality of your indoor air improves. Franzen Heating and Cooling has been helping western suburban homeowners breathe cleaner indoor air for years. Our technicians have the expertise and advanced technologies to ensure you receive a complete air duct cleaning and benefit from breathing cleaner indoor air. Your air ducts are a perfect hiding place for dust, debris and other harmful particles such as mold and pet dander. When your residential air duct cleaning is finished, your ducts will be free of all of these particles, preventing them from being released into your indoor living space. Franzen’s experienced and professional technicians work carefully with your heating and cooling system during your home air duct cleaning, getting them as clean as possible and protecting your important investment. Schedule your air duct cleaning appointment online and take advantage of our newest air duct cleaning coupons.
The best time to have your ducts cleans in during a new furnace or A/C installation. When replacing the furnace or A/C system we will have the best access to the duct work. This will make sure your new heating and cooling system will perform better and only move the cleanest air possible. When we replace a furnace we unhook the furnace from the supply plenum and that gives us the best access to the duct work from the source of the air flow. Our machine vacuums and scrubs the inside of the duct in one simple step. This means no damage to ductwork and every particle of dirt and dust that is let loose gets sucked into our system at the point of scrubbing. DISCOUNTS ON DUCT CLEANING can be given when we are installing a new furnace or A/C system.
Contact Franzen Heating and Cooling to schedule your duct cleaning today.